Cultured Stone Is…
•A Lot Less Expensive Than Tile (But Just As Beautiful)…
•A Lot Better Than Acrylic Liners (But Installed Just As Fast)…
Welcome To The Best Way To Remodel Your Bathroom.
If you’re shopping for the exact right bathroom remodeling solution, it’s easy to get confused. Different bathroom remodelers seem to be offering lots of different solutions – often at wildly different prices.
We understand why it’s confusing at first, but it’s not nearly as complicated as some companies like to make it. When you get right down to it, there’s really just 3 basic methods for remodeling a bathroom.
The 3 Ways To Remodel A Bathroom
1st Way – The Traditional Bathroom Remodel
This is the ‘gut everything, start-all-over-again’ method.
That has some advantages. You can completely re-design your bathroom any way you want. You also can get beautiful results, as long as you find and hire a high-quality designer and contractor.
Now for the bad news. This method is VERY expensive and time-consuming.
The traditional bathroom remodeling method typically costs tens of thousands of dollars. It will also take weeks to finish – sometimes months. With this method, expect to be without the bathroom you’re remodeling for a significant amount of time.
2nd Way – The 1-Day Liner
A liner is a piece of flimsy acrylic stuck right over top of your old tub.
The biggest advantage of this method is price – it is cheaper than the other 2 ways. It is also fast (although the 3rd way is as fast).
There are some significant disadvantages, too:
- This method does not replace your old tub or shower – it just covers it with a thin piece of acrylic. That will cover any underlying problems that will get worse with time.
- It can also create new problems. Installation has to be perfect, and it almost never is. Problems include air being trapped between the liner and tub, poor seals, and moisture being trapped and causing mold and mildew issues.
- Many homeowners report feeling like the floor of their tub/shower is spongy and harder to stand on after installing a liner.
The other thing about 1 Day Liners is how they look. Of course, adding a liner will make at least some improvement to how your old tub looks, but it still doesn’t look awesome. There’s a much better solution that is very beautiful and doesn’t cost much more: Cultured Stone.
3rd Way – Beautiful Cultured Stone
The final option for remodeling your bathroom is to get a beautiful new Cultured Stone tub and/or shower installed.
Cultured Stone is highly crushed stone and marble combined with high-quality resins – it’s a beautiful lifetime material that is easy to clean.
This way has lots of advantages:
This method completely replaces your old tub or shower, instead of covering up old problems.
- It’s also fast – most replacements can be done in a day, two at the most.
- It’s very reasonably priced. It will save you literally tens of thousands of dollars compared to the traditional ‘gut everything’ method, but only costs a bit more than flimsy acrylic liners.
- It’s really beautiful – homeowners are blown away that it looks as good as the typical tub and tile replacement full tear-out remodel. And it looks better than acrylic liners. There are lots of choices too – 60 colors and 5 styles.
Cultured Stone is also the lifetime choice – you’ll have a lifetime warranty on this Made In The USA product.
IN SHORT, CULTURED STONE IS THE PERFECT COMBINATION OF PRICE, BEAUTY, AND DURABILITY. You won’t pay tens of thousands of dollars. You won’t have a flimsy piece of acrylic laid over your old tub. And you won’t have to wait for weeks or months to get your bathroom back.
If you live in Chicagoland and South East Wisconsin and want to remodel your bathroom, contact us for a free quote.
And There’s No Way To Understand Just How Good This Solution Is Until…
We can talk and talk here about Cultured Stone, but you won’t fully understand how good this solution is until you see if for yourself. When you see it and touch it for yourself, you’ll know what we mean!
You can get a free, no-obligation consultation and quote and see this for yourself. If you live in Chicagoland or South East Wisconsin, don’t make any decision until you see how awesome Cultured Stone looks!